As we approach the end of 2016, I like to sit back and reflect on what did and didn’t go well and look forward to 2017 by setting some goals. I don’t like to talk about resolutions—I like to make goals. I want to make plans for things I want to accomplish.
Today, I want to challenge you to do the same thing. Set two to three goals in the following five areas of your life that you want to accomplish in 2017:
- Spiritual goals. How you define your spirituality is up to you, of course, but I know a lot of people who accomplish this through church activity.
- Family goals. This can be as simple as spending some extra time with your spouse and your kids or as lavish as taking a long vacation.
- Physical goals. Perhaps you need to change your diet or start a workout routine?
- Mental goals. A good benchmark for this could be planning to read a certain amount of books per month.
- Financial goals. If you’re planning on buying, selling, or investing in real estate, use me as a resource.
If you need help setting any of these goals or just want to talk about what you look forward to accomplishing next year, feel free to shoot me an email. It’s always inspiring for me to hear from you. I look forward to talking with you soon!
Selling your Myrtle Beach home? Check out our free home value report:
Buying a Myrtle Beach home? Search all homes for sale:
Greg Sisson, Realtor
The Hoffman Group
Serving the Grand Strand